- The Scandinavian Library
- Finlandia Foundation Boston
- The Sons of Norway
- The Danish School of Boston
- Svenska Skolan i Boston (The Swedish School of Boston)
- Swedish Women’s Education Association (SWEA)
- The Icelandic Society Boston
- The American-Scandinavian Foundation
- Scandinavia House
If you are interested in practicing conversational Swedish, consider Svenska Bordet, which meets at Harvard on Wednesdays at 6pm. Contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
If you are interested in learning Norwegian, contact Luana Josvold for more information about beginner, intermediate and advanced classes that meet at the Scandinavian Library here at the SCC. Luana can be reached at LMJ1705@comcast.net.