BECOME A 2017 SCC MEMBER!
You’ve heard about CSAs – Community Supported Agriculture. What about “community supported culture“? Join us as a shareholder and collect your bounty in the form of cultural programs and events. As an SCC shareholder, you are entitled to many benefits, including the knowledge that you are supporting:
- the sharing of Nordic culture;
- engaging programming which enriches the lives of those who participate; and,
- a unique model which promotes sustainability and a shared celebration of culture by showcasing events and programs inside a residential community
Aside from being a leading investor in the growth of the SCC, benefits include:
- Free admission or discounts to all events
- Preferred seating
- An invitation to an annual Shareholder Forum where you can contribute your ideas and feedback about programming and the future of the SCC
Sign up as a “Shareholder” for $75.
or ““Shareholder Plus” for $125 (all of the above benefits plus the ability to bring a guest to every event!).
or as a “Family Shareholder” for $150 (all of the above benefits plus minor children in your household to every event!).
ARTISTS & LECTURERS
The SCC welcomes artists to apply for an artist residency, to propose an exhibition to offer a class or workshop. Lecturers are also encouraged to propose presentations on aspects of Nordic culture.
Contact SCC Director Kerry Lavin: email@example.com.