2015 SCC Membership
BECOME A 2015 SCC MEMBER!
You’ve heard about CSAs – Community Supported Agriculture. What about “community supported culture“? Join us as a shareholder and collect your bounty in the form of cultural programs and events. As an SCC shareholder, you are entitled to many benefits, including the knowledge that you are supporting:
- the sharing of Nordic culture;
- engaging programming which enriches the lives of those who participate; and,
- a unique model which promotes sustainability and a shared celebration of culture by showcasing events and programs inside a residential community
Aside from being a leading investor in the growth of the SCC, benefits include:
- Free admission to select SCC events
- Preferred seating
- An invitation to an annual Shareholder Forum where you can contribute your ideas and feedback about programming and the future of the SCC
Sign up as a “Shareholder” for $75.
Or as a “Shareholder Plus” for $125 (all of the above benefits plus the ability to bring a guest to every event!).
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT: Thanks to a longtime supporter of SCC parent organization, The Scandinavian Charitable Society of Greater Boston, all contributions made to the SCC through the end of the year will be matched, dollar for dollar. This includes contributions gleaned from membership dues!
Contact Christina to sign up.